Thank you for your consideration in choosing Community Christian School as your child's academic home. We know that your decision to enroll with us is one that should not be taken lightly. Our experienced staff are committed to helping you through this important decision process.
Interested parents will be asked to follow the procedures listed below in order to enroll their child(ren) at any grade level at Community Christian School.
1. Make contact with our Enrollment Coordinator to discuss the opportunity for your student's future here at CCS.
2. Once your enrollment meeting has been scheduled, we ask that you bring the following information with you.
- Student Application
- Most Recent Report Card
- Copy of your child's Birth Certificate
- Copy of your child's Shot Records
- Most recent Testing Results (EOG, PSAT, CAT, etc), and if applicable your child's current IEP or 504 documentation.
- Most recent/current discipline record
Upon completion of this enrollment meeting your student will be scheduled to take an entrance assessment as well as meet with our administrative team. The information from this meeting will provide us with the final determination for acceptance into CCS.
Our established enrollment requirements and clearly defined procedures help us to maintain our school's high spiritual and academic standards for every family whom we serve.