Spelling Words for May 7-11 Vocabulary Words for May 7-11
- ice cream 11. hay fever 1. drenching
- a lot 12. dead end 2. era
- keyboard 13. password 3. criticizing
- fairy tale 14. teenager 4. explosion
- horseshoe 15. skateboard 5. cruised
- piggy bank 16. everything 6. hydrogen
- textbook 17. barbed wire
- guidelines 18. cartwheel
- newspaper 19. root beer
- space shuttle 20. fingerprint
- air conditioner
- blood pressure
- cross country
Bible Verse for this week: “And He has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must also love their brother and sister.”
1 John 4:21
Spelling: Our skill this week is compound words.
Grammar: Our skill this week will be quotations and quotation marks.
Reading: Students will be reading the story, “The Hindenburg,” in class. They will have a vocabulary test and comprehension test on Friday.
Math: Our skills this week will be Classifying Quadrilaterals, Converting Customary and Metric Units of Measurement, and finding the Volume of Rectangular Prisms.